MARS SQUARE SATURN, VENUS IN CANCERAug 05, 2022
- Mars represents how we separate, individuate and take action.
- Mars also represents the fire of our desire and the strength of our will.
- Mars wants action, to move a situation forward, to get what we want (the question is which part of us is Mars being an agent for - our enslaved self-image or our infinite heart?)
- Mars mirrors our masculine essence. We all have this in our beings and in our charts, regardless of sex, gender or identity.
- Mars relates to our original spark of awareness and physically, our head center.
- When we direct our attention OUT to relate to another person and direct them, we are using our Mars.
- Healthy Mars is greatly needed in the world right now.
- The Masculine Principle is in an important healing process to shift from destroyer to protector with Chiron in Aries through 2026.
- Mars in Taurus is the last stop before Mars shifts into Gemini and stays there for 6 months due to retrograde motion and the start of a new cycle.
Taurus is a stabilizing, fixed earth sign "ruled" by Venus. The densest, slowest, most fertile sign in the zodiac is connected to the form of our bodies and nature and most especially our 5 senses (Venus is connected to the number 5.)
Mars can get a bit frustrated in this sign but all energetic combinations can assist us in learning.
We can embrace all of what arises on our heroine's journey as our initiation. Our primordial hearts can hold it all.
Tension is not bad but it can make us anxious if we don't know how to move with it. If your nervous system is feeling stressed, how can you move the energy in a positive direction in your life?
Saturn is the Taskmaster, "Teacher of NO" that creates obstacles as part of our initiation to claim our own authority (our first Saturn return at around 28 is our first big lesson in how to do this.)
Saturn can show up as the external authority, sometimes linked to father types, bosses, the government, or the police that impose restrictions or upholds the rules or laws.
If there ever was an emotionally charged time with groups of people unable to see another perspective, it is now.
So Mars clashing with Saturn is like GO - STOP energy, on the heels of Mars' meet up with Uranus which was GO WILD energy. What pattern is being unearthed in the deepest part of your being, at the level of bones to find space? When we have space, new possibilities dawn.
Saturn in Aquarius is very much connected to our deeper movement into the Age of Aquarius and the unique genius we have to bring at this time. Can we find the discipline to pursue our sacred mission, no matter how unusual, out of the box or impossible it may seem?
Venus is in Cancer until the 11th. She opposes Pluto tomorrow and this is a big moment on our journey - tapping into our sense of inner security in the face of what can seem like threatening forces coming from the outside. Nourishment and care for self and other her teachings.
Tomorrow, Venus makes a beautiful water trine with the Dreamer, Neptune. Unconditional love and states of awe and wonder are more available.
Receive your free Venus Map gift and Venus Wisdom updates delivered to your email inbox.
🔒 We value your privacy and promise to never share or spam your email. (Updates are sent about twice per month)